Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Schloss Hohenschwangau

Ludwig the first built this castle and Ludwig the second (the crazy king) as well as his younger brother (who was determined crazy at age 12 and locked away) grew up here in Schloss Hohenschwangau.
It's a really beautiful castle 
Standing down below 
A swan fountain 
Side veiw ft. Old Man
I'm not really sure what this is.... A window I guess
Lion fountain 
Looks kinda like a 5 star hotel
Weird lil fountain with a man holding two swans 
Door way I entered in
So again no pics allowed. 
Stary ceiling.... Pretended I was texting ;)
The walls were all painted really nicely 
Uhm the floor cuz sometimes it's hard being a spy.
Tried to get a shot of the chandilier..... It was shaped as golden swans 
And the one window we were allowed to take pictures out of!

6 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. . . even the spy ones. You need a pair of HD spy glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy Sheila should like this one especially all the spy pictures. I could use some of these water fountains and a gardener to keep the grounds pretty wouldn't mind some of the statues and a castle wouldn't be that bad either Ahh lots to do for Jay and the boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up taking school field trips to castles..playing in dungeons in the local castle (in Landstuhl) and taking tons of photos (black and white mind you) of lots of palaces! Lol..I DO love these..so beautiful..and that view out the "legal" window! Wowee! You have to be in heaven, Storm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And..WHY can't we have open in windows here!? I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pic of "I don't really know what this is..a window I guess" looks like the grotto entrance..

    ReplyDelete